TRA!

TRA!
Great transformation!

2009年6月19日 星期五

Heipi


"What we are today is result of our own past actions,what's ever we wish to be in future depends on our present action. Decide how you have to act now. We are responsible for what what we are,whatever we wish for ourselves to be. We have the power to make ourselves."

I do believe on this wisdom, we are born to be responsible on what we are doing. Future make by your own hand, a simple step could make your future turn differently. Everyday we are making choices, just try to be smart.

Today I went for an interview at KL and I successfully to be the trainee manager. Just a simple thing but can brighten my day, quite proud on my EQ because it seen like been improved because my patient and temper being controlled. Its a great news. Actually at first I planned to leave after reach there one hour due to my parking tickets will be cost expensively. Dunno why all the interviewees waiting there so long until 3.30pm then only start the interview. However it not the main point here, what i want to tell is that i choose to stay and face what ever later due to I fully confident i can get it and the rest can deal later.

Therefore, with a comfortable conversation with the interviewer. After 1 hour, the result was out and I been selected. If I choose to leave earlier then I would not get this chance to train myself. It is quite a challenge job.

And might be the stories behind let me 100% must get a job and luckily get the job I wish to and pay also. During the past 2 months, I kept on moving to find a job that suit to my criterion. Facing many failure do made me felt disappointed and hopeless, some pay less but required you to work more, some is commissions based, some are asking me to wait calls..haha..I understood that I did not matched the company criterion also. Even I did not have LCCI but I tried to apply for account..hehe..the result sure everyone know. But i would just like to try something new.

Im the eldest in my family therefore my parent will put the attention to me more. So I always look for every chances that can enhance the opportunity to increase my family wealth to improve their life but not only me. I can eat maggie everyday but i would like to let my loved family have a better life. Another story is my another love..haha..he have supported me for the past 5 months and I will start support a little bit to him whenever he is in needs.

Be more responsible to your love one and do not let them feel disappointed on you. And also in other mean, "Be a good man also is a responsible man at least you did not do anything harmful to others."! =)

沒有留言:

張貼留言